Friday 7 January 2011

Intro,

Hey guys! Okay, so I'm not really sure if anyone is going to read this, but I don't mind! A long time ago God put it on my heart to start voicing Him, start sharing my experiences with Him and to stop being so flipping scared of judgement, so from then I have approached this in lots of different ways, and this is my newest approach! Heheee, so basically, hi. I'm just going to be real, be myself and talk about my journey with God! Exciting stuff, but not easy!

I'm already enjoying this blogging thing, as you are currently discovering, I like to chat, heheee, so excuse the random rambles, I do tend to get easily off topic, but I will try my hardest not to!

So yeah, hopefully this blog will interest you, or even better: to encourage you. I just want to get my voice out there to declare how good I think God is, and just to say, if you want to... check him out! I do respect that people have different views though, so don't get me wrong! :) :)

But basically, I want to encourage you guys, and share what God's doing in my life. :)

Enjoy!
C.

ps. My background is going to change alot, there's soooooo many cool ones to choose from. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment