Tuesday 30 August 2011

YOU CAN.

YOU CAN.

A lesson learned from a VERY wise woman the other day, relating closely to the comparing yourself blog.

Too often, in the natural we say, 'I can't,' and put ourselves down. But God says 'You can!' because it's not about you. Knowing this, and understanding it, brings such freedom. The fact that's it's not about who you are, or what you're going to say, because it's not about you, it's about Him.

A-mazing!

This wonderful lady spoke this to me, after no prompting from myself. She heard from God spoke it out and pressures and constraints that I had been putting on myself were broken. She gave me this amazing image and explanation, she said: 'Just be who you are in Him. Not struggling or striving, but your bubble wrapped in God, and it's popping time...imagine what's going to come out of you.'

I was SO struck by those words, its not about what I can do, its about being wrapped up in God, and allowing Him (if you like) pop the bubbles of the bubble-wrap exploring new things together, whether they be lessons or giftings. But what matters most, is that it's a two way image. You have the protectiveness of being enclosed in bubble wrap, being submerged in God, but at the same time this progression of learning new exciting things! So cool!



Check this video out! The bridge is EPIC, basically sums this post up!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment