Tuesday 28 August 2012

"Here it is, as it is for now." [Painting]

Hey!

So today I painted this... it's not finished yet. But I felt like God wanted me to put it up now already; for numerous reasons, but one being because of a work He is doing inside of me about control.

So this is:  "Here it is, as it is for now."

I know, bit of a weird title, but it's a phrase God reminded me I said to Him ages ago when I gave my heart over to Him on a specific situation. I actually remember saying that to Him all that time ago.

Whilst painting this, I had no clue what it meant, whether it was for me or for someone else. But literally just after I showed a friend, God reminded me of that.

So now whenever I look at this, I'll remember His faithfulness in that specific situation, that time when I gave him control; so when something rears it's head again, I can cling onto every word He speaks because I'll be reminded of His goodness.

I encourage you to step out in whatever way you're wired to with God. Even if you don't understand the call, the reason why, or even if you only hear the faintest whisper. Be obedient and pick up the paintbrush, the pen, the microphone, absolutely whatever, and bring your King glory.

The blessings of creativity are coming your way!

C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment